Love At First Book + The Book Wheel have created a running meme: 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die. I’m going to participate in this as well, and detail or charter every experience I cross off my list! This list is currently ongoing and will change with time but hopefully I can complete it while this blog is still up!
50 Bookish Things Bucket List
Go to book expo or conference.[Achieved: YALC 2014, July]
- Go to a book signing.
- Go to a J. K. Rowling inspired event or get her signature or meet her.
- Go to Harry Potter World (Orlando).
- Go to the Magical World of Harry Potter (London).
- Get 1000 followers at Bitches With Books.
- Get 1000 likes on FB.
Have 500+ followers on Twitter.[Achieved: January 2015]
- Have 500+ followers on Bloglovin‘.
- Have 500+ followers on Instagram.
- Request an ARC from a publisher.
- Interview an author.
- Create Bitches With Books t-shirts.
- Create Bitches With Books business cards.
Meet other book bloggers.[Achieved: YALC 2014, July] Make more blogging friends.
- Write for the BookRiot one day (just one teensy article).
Win a giveaway![Achieved July 2015, thanks Mel!]
- Write my short story and actually show people it.
- Write my novel and actually show people it.
- Be able to put all the books I own onto a bookshelf (which requires my moving a lot less).
Join a book club.[Achieved: May 2015, well Nikki & I started one]
- Go to an author talk.
- Cosplay as a bookish character.
- Get Harry Potter in a British Edition
- Go to BEA.
- Go to Hobbiton
- Keep this blog up to 5 years!
- Make a video with Nikki.
- Finally finish LOTR.
- Read every book I own.
Duhn, Duhn, Duhhhhhn. This list will grow with time till I hit 50! I’ve tagged it above, under “About,” so you can check my progress at any time!